TRP’s new slotted rotor is designed for the most demanding riders in the most demanding conditions. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions. Upgrade the stopping power and heat dissipation by increasing the size of your rotor giving you more surface area and leverage. - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris - Single piece design for weight savings - Weight: 117g (160mm)
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Shimano Acera disc brake and lever sets feature a sleek design inherited from MTB racing components. They offer a balanced braking power suitable for entry-level MTB riders. - BR-MT400 disc brake caliper features 2 pistons for consistent braking power - Brakes are pre-bled - Includes resin brake pads
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
$24.05 - $24.15
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes are a solid setup, offering reliable power and rigid brake design for all riding styles, from XC to trail. The BL-MT500 brake levers deliver high-powered Servo Wave performance for rapid initial pad contact, along with I-spec II compatibility. These are paired with powerful 4-piston MT520 calipers that help boost rider confidence and enjoyment. - Highly responsive braking power for greater control and modulation - Sleek and durable master cylinder design - 4-piston calipers provide a wider pad contact area - Heat insulated pads and pistons
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brakes offer true performance at an entry-level price. Servo Wave lever actuation is a direct trickle down from Shimano's race-winning, pro-level disc brakes, with shorter lever stroke, increased pad clearance, and insane power right at your hands. I-Spec compatible design streamlines your handlebar setup by mounting your brake levers and shifter pods (sold separately) to the same clamp. Installation and adjustment is fast and easy thanks to the brake caliper's post-mount design, and the hydraulic line is pre-bled. Just mount them up and hit the trails!
$30.00 - $41.00
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors use a 3-layer sandwich of steel, aluminum and steel which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections , plus improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Shimano's Tiagra Flat Bar Brake Levers offer powerful and confident braking for bikes with flat bars. Their aluminum lever blades are ergonomically curved for a controlled grip.
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
Shimano XT RT86 6-Bolt Disc Rotor - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and non-turn washers - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Weight: 173 g - Rotor Size (mm): 203 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
Serfas' DBPA4 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Brake Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and made for Avid Elixir hydraulic brakes.
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$58.00 - $62.00
CenterLine X rotors are the lighter weight version of SRAM's quiet, smooth, and robust CenterLine rotors. The CenterLine X rotor features a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Lightweight, two-piece design - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: 6-bolt - Includes Steel rotor bolts
$44.00 - $59.00
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. We added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. And with SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power. - Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands. - Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride. - Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear.
SRAM's Force Brake Caliper Set delivers race-ready speed control, light weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any dream bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged aluminum construction, the Force brakes offer excellent stopping power. And, you also get easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads and a handy quick release and adjustment barrel, too.
$50.00 - $65.00
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
Page 1 of 4 Next page